AirGradient Forum

Firrmware for AirGradient Pro DIY

Hi all. I have three variants of AirGradient Kits. The Pro DIY (PCB version 3.7), The Outdoor and Indoor Model I-9PSL.

I was wondering if the legacy PCB Version 3.7 still has firmware support. I’ve been unsuccessful in updating via:

https://www.airgradient.com/documentation/kb/kb-old-instructions-the-airgradient-diy-air-quality-sensor-pro-version-pcb-version-3-7-diy-pro-v37/

The firmware is not displayed in the dashboard unlike the I-9PSL and O-1PS.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Severed, welcome to our community!

Could you let me know more details about “The firmware is not displayed in the dashboard unlike the I-9PSL and O-1PS.”? Do you mean the firmware version number is not displayed on the Dashboard, but the monitor reports to the Dashboard normally? Do I understand correctly, or does the monitor not report readings to the Dashboard at all?

This post and the discussions there might be helpful for you: Test Version for PCB v 3.7 with HA Support and Other Features

Thank you, and I hope you have a good day!