Setup Issues - Onboarding Page Won't Load

All support options redirect to this forum, so I’ll try asking and see if anyone can help.

I just received my AirGradient 1 Indoor (model I-9PSL-DE), and the box included a QR code linking to the instructions. After following the instructions for a while, selecting AirGradient Dashboard, and creating an account, I was redirected to app.airgradient.com/onbarding/setup/place. That page is completely blank except the AirGradient logo at the top. Waiting for it to load, refreshing the page, opening it in a new tab, restarting the setup process on a different device, the page just stays empty, and there’s nothing else I can seemingly do.

How do I set up my device? Is this a website error that’ll just prevent me from setting it up until it’s fixed?

To clarify - I was able to set up the WiFi, though I didn’t make it through the whole instructions (why are they hidden in a random page on the website instead of in the box or on a page linked by the QR code, by the way?) before it just decided it was good enough and told me to set up the dashboard. The QR code for the dashboard on the back of the unit links to the exact same blank page. So I’m still stuck.

Looks like the server admin noticed the issue and threw up a notification saying the issue is getting fixed.

Thanks!

Yes. See also here: