I have Go monitor s/n 10bda3e4a234 that’s currently running fw 1.1.2. Since receiving it a couple of months ago the temperature has read 4.1C too high and the humidity 15% too low. I was hoping that newer firmware releases would address this but now I’m not so sure. I’ve tried every calibration method I’m aware of, including those in the Windows Chrome app and those in the Android app, all to no avail. The Android app seems to allow me to set custom calibration methods for temperature and humidity, and while they seem to take, I’ve yet to see any change in the Go’s LCD readout, the Android app’s figures, or the Chrome app’s figures or charts.
Hi @aqiguy, I hope you are doing well.
Currently, the temperature and humidity calibration has not been implemented in the configuration of the AirGradient Go (any changes made to the temperature & humidity calibration on the mobile app and Dashboard won’t take effect on the Go). PM2.5 is the only reading that currently supports calibration for the AirGradient Go.
To see which configurations are currently available on your cloud (Dashboard) side of your Go. You can take a look at:
http://hw.airgradient.com/sensors/airgradient:SERIALNUMBER/go/config
Replace the SERIALNUMBER with your Go’s serial number.
We will let you know when we have an update on this. Thank you!