European distributor

I’d really like to order the indoor kit, but was turned off by the shipping fee. There will be additional import taxes as well, resulting in a price that is more than double the advertised one. I haven’t been able to find a distributor in Europe, am I missing something?

We currently ship only out of Thailand and don’t have distributors. However into most countries the custom fees for air quality monitors/electronics is very low and it is mainly VAT that might get charged. So typically it is way less than “double” the advertised price. Which country you are based in?

Ok, I thought the kit was shipped from the USA, I’ve had a few expensive surprises in the past with import fees. I live in Belgium.

How was the shipping finally to Belgium?, I’m thinking to order one kit to Spain but I am also curious about the import fees.

I ordered one a few weeks ago, and got it delivered to me in Denmark last week. There were no additional fees on that which surprised me, whether this was a fluke or not I can’t really tell.

For the record:
Took 3 sensors (1 outdoor / 2 indoor DIY).
~450$ with shipping. Got 53€ import fee in France (and a big delay cause the invoice was not in the package)

Thanks for the feedback.

We did a survey a while ago. In the US most people do not get charged at all. In Europe it varies a lot. Some packages do not get charged at all. The ones that get charged what I saw was around EUR 20 for one AirGradient ONE kit.

1 Like