Hi @vlotty, hope you are having a nice day! Thank you for providing this info.
By ‘stops charging’, do you see these two indicators in the top right of your screen, or does only the battery indicator show without the plug (please see image below)?
I just would like to make sure again, but from your previous reply, it seems that only the battery indicator shows, with no plug or battery charging indicator - just the normal battery indicator alone. Do I understand correctly?
The battery FG Learning (fuel gauge learning) is also something we can try, but it takes quite a long time (could be a day or two), and you will not be able to use your AirGradient Go during that time which is quite a disruption for users. I am going to have a meeting regarding the battery and the FG Learning today. Maybe let me gather more info, and I’ll let you know.