AG Dashboard does not load after login

I created an account and logged in to the AG Dashboard via the onboarding link in the setup protocol, but the dashboard does not load. All dashboard app links redirect to AirGradient which only displays the blue banner with the AirGradient logo at the top, but a blank screen otherwise.

Things that did not resolve the problem:
Logging in on Chrome, Edge or Firefox on Windows
Logging in on Chrome or Firefox on Android
Clearing cookies and attempting to log in again
Logging in via Google instead of email

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. We still have a look.

I am having the exact same issue. Used two different login emails, multiple browsers, separate computers, and cleared cache and cookies. Thank you to the OP for the post, I’ve been scratching my head all day with this.

I have the same issue. Just made an account and only see the blue banner. I do not see how to add sensors or do anything. The same on Google Chrome and Safari on Mac, and safari / chrome on iPhone. This is quite annoying as I was planning to install it in a school tomorrow, and need to be able to read out remotely.

Confirming - I am having the exact same issue. Just assembled my outdoor unit but can’t continue because the dashboard is blank.

I am logging in with username/password, not Google account.

I am also having this issue. I just setup my device 20 minutes ago and tried to access the dashboard in Chrome, or as an App and it was blank aside from the top bar that has the logo. In chrome in the developer tools I get the following error on loading the dashboard

main-es2015.159e370d2941a3cfa64b.js:1 GET https://api.airgradient.com/places 404 (Not Found)

We can confirm the issue.