AirGradient Forum

Wall Mount Sold Separately

For about a year from when I got my AirGradient One, I moved it so much that I didn’t ever use the wall mount. I ended up losing it, but now I could really use it. Is there any particular reason that the wall mount isn’t sold separately?

Aside from that, are there any plans to sell more individual parts aside from whole kits?

Hi @jjbonta, do you mean the feet stand (clips) of the AirGradient ONE? If that’s the case, you can see this link: https://www.airgradient.com/shop/#!/Screw-Kit-Indoor/p/655890446

We do sell individual parts here: https://www.airgradient.com/shop/#!/Spare-Parts/c/166685037

Let me know if there’s something I can help you with. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe I’m misremembering the feet as a wall mount. Was there never a wall mount part that came with the AirGradient One?

I’ve got three of the AG Ones, and no wall mounts :slight_smile:

The One has four ‘keyhole’ slots on the back - left, right, top, bottom.

Fit screws in the wall to align with the keyholes as required, the just hook the One over the screws.

You could just use one screw, with no alignment, and hang the One via the top keyhole…
If you want a more secure fixing, where the One won’t move, then line up two screws for the middle (left and right) keyholes.

The hardest part is getting the screws in the right position so that they are dead centre with the keyholes, and level. Sometimes devices that are mounted come with a paper or card template showing exactly where to put the screws, which makes alignment dead simple, but I don’t think the One had a template .

See this:

1 Like

Hi @jjbonta, the AirGradient ONE does not have a separate wall mount part. It has a hole (like a clock’s hole) that you can mount it to the wall as @Rog mentioned. Thank you so much @Rog, for providing such detailed info to help our community member!

The idea of having a paper card as a template for screw marking is cool. Let us think about it!

1 Like