Understanding very high TVOC in my home office

Hello,

I just bought a AirGradient One I-9PLS-DE and would like if possible to interpret some results, specially regarding TVOC. I bought this mostly out of curiosity, because I felt something was wrong with the air of my home office, although its the division of my apartment that gets less ventilated. I always have my kitchen window a bit open 24/7.

The device has been on for a few days now, and since yesterday when I went to bed (near midnight) the office door was closed. As you can see, the tvoc immediately starts going up. the entire day I was out, and when I came back, around 20:40 i opened the door and felt the air was “heavy”. I opened the window and as you can see the tvoc instantly bottomed. CO2 was 400 the entire day. PM1, PM2.5, PM10 are all flat almost near 0 or at 0. Hummidity around 55%. PM 0.3 is the only with a significant value which i also include. Also the room gets quite hot as it gets direct sunlight until around 11/12, which is also visible in all the graphs I put here.

Now what I want to ask is, what does in practice mean? Is anything emitting TVOC here constantly? Can this be lack of cleaning? this is a quite empty room with little decoration. I have a table with my desktop and some drawers with stuff, the floor is hard ceramic, i have a wardrobe with my tools, boxes of old appliances and papers, some curtains and office chair. The ceiling and wall to the neighbor have a agglomerated polyurethane foam inside, some space and then drywall.

Images of graphs at the bottom.

Thank you for the help :slight_smile: