Test Version for PCB v 3.7 with HA Support and Other Features

Would it be possible to add a ‘metricsjson’ page like @Themis3000 did here?

Or a HTML page like this

In case you didn’t see, you can now setup MQTT which can make the sensor data available to other systems. Not quite the HTML page you are asking about, but does make it fully available for external consumption.

This is actually already implemented in the latest stock firmware.

http://airgradient_{{serialnr}}.local/config exposes the OpenMetrics endpoint.

see also Airgradient | Grafana Labs

@Achim_AirGradient
Thanks I found the data in JSON format here: http://<airgradient_IP@>/measures/current

In ‘Arduino IDE’ I updated library ‘AirGradient Air Quality Sensor’ to 3.1.4.
In File > Examples > AirGradient Air Quality Sensor >
there are ‘DiyProIndoorV4_2’ and ‘DiyProIndoorV3_3’.
Will ‘DiyProIndoorV3_7’ be added also?

The push button has a different wiring for 3.7 and this is why it’s not added yet. However you can run 3.3 on it just fine but the push button functionality is not supported.

I’ve left my airgradient open and unscrewed for the past couple of weeks after updating, will there be additional updates coming for the 3.7 PCB soonish or should I close it up?

I’m happy with the current status of the HA integration, but it would be great to get the US AQI. OTA updates too, if possible given hardware limitations.

I experienced the opposite. I have a V3.3 board as well. When I upgraded the firmware, the cable was plugged on the D1 obviously. SHT was not recongnised. I then unplugged it, plug it again and SHT was recognised this time.

I don’t have an SGP41or SGP30 sensor. Can you guys recommend a chip from Aliexpress? Airgradient is selling their own custom sensor but if possible I would like to use one of the shelf (A pull up resistor needs to be removed if I remember well??)

I have one of the PCB3.3 versions that has the display in the top left corner vs the lower corner. Is there a way to adjust that. If i remember right i had to adjust some items in the Sketch before. I could possibly just turn the unit upside down, but i think it would be better if i can just adjust the orientation.

1 Like

We had a lot of issues with the removal of the pull up resistors and sensor modules from AliExpress. Some also seemed to be B ware and failed our internal precision tests.
This is not selling our own module but just pointing out that it might not be as simple as it looks to be.

Could you create an issue for this on our GitHub? Then maybe we can add a line or two in the comments how to enable this.

Thanks I have created it DIY Pro v3.3 kit screen rotation problem · Issue #211 · airgradienthq/arduino (github.com)

1 Like