Shipping delays or support ticket delays at the moment?

Hi,

I just found out about Airgradient about a week ago, and ordered a few boards right away =).

(I also pre-ordered a few of the outdoor boards as well, but I figured I’d try the indoor ones first).

Very excited to try it.

I did get a order confirmation email, but haven’t heard anything about shipping since. I send a quick email to support a few days ago, but I’m not sure if they’re just really busy and slow to respond at the moment, or if there’s some other reason for any backlog in shipping etc?

Thanks!
Victor

Just double checking that you did different orders for the indoor/outdoor models? If you did it as one order nothing will go out until the outdoor models are ready.

If you split them - ignore this comment.

Ah drat, no, I just did one big order.

I saw the outdoor ones were a “preorder”, so I just assumed (perhaps naively) that they would just ship the current parts, and I would be on some kind of list for the outdoor ones, in a few months.

Hmm, I’ve sent an email to support last week - I’m guessing I should just wait for them to come back, to see if they can ship the non-preorder stuff first?

We do normally respond quite quickly but maybe your message ended up in spam. Please send me a Private Message with your order number and I will check.

Got it - thanks @Achim_AirGradient - just send you a DM =). (I had to wait till my trust level on this board went up, I think).

So excited to receive this gear and try it out!

Similar issue for me. Ordered Jan.30 for just the basic DIY kit, but the order has not moved as far as I can tell. Also emailed the support address and didn’t hear anything back.

We are currently experiencing some shipping delays because some of our suppliers are slow to ramp up after the Chinese New Year holidays. I expect shippings to be back to normal in around a week’s time.
Which support email address did you email us?

Ah, that’s fine. Appreciate the quick response.
I emailed using the link at bottom of the order summary page.

Ok, that should have gone directly to me. Sorry if I missed it. I am getting too many emails at the moment but we work on improving the processes.