SGP40 TVOC sensor

Yes. I have a fresh install of Arduino IDE, added all of the libraries, and opened the example sketch: DIY_PRO_WITH_SGP40. No mention of NOx anywhere in the code.

But in github, I see in the example for the DIY_PRO_V3_7, it supports the SGP41. But I just purchased the DIY Pro kit and received it in the mail over the weekend and it’s the older version v3.3 PCB without the button. The order page when I purchased the kit clearly lists “Configuration button” as one of the items included in the kit, but I didn’t get one nor a PCB that supports it. I expected the latest version with the configuration button as indicated in the product page when I placed my order… Do I need to go through support to resolve this?

Also, I’ve been running this for the last few days and it always stops updating the screen, but somehow it keeps updating over WiFi because I see new readings on the web dashboard. I’ve waited overnight and the values on the screen never updates (it’s frozen). And very often it seems like it would stop reading the temp/humidity sensor and would display 32F/0%. Looks like I2C issue stability issue? pulling the power and plugging it right back in fixes both problems for a few minutes or a few hours. Very frustrating.

EDIT: I was able to look at the v3.7 example code and add in the NOx readings myself in my custom sketch.

Where can i find these instructions?