Server issues today?

My ONE with 3.1.9 is regularly showing “AG Server N/A” today and I’ve gotten e-mails overnight that it is offline.

My ESPHome firmware based devices are also rebooting regularly which can happen when the API isn’t available to talk to.Preformatted text

I’m running into the same error on my - since ~two days, constantly seeing “AG Server N/A” and the data shows up as NaN with a white dot on the top left. It fixes itself when I restart.

Wifi is fine

Constantly seeing this - several times a day I get a notification that the AirGradient is offline even thought I can see it showing the status - with the “AG Server N/A” status.
Restarting the devices fixes it.

I wonder if the device just disconnects from wifi after some time, or has trouble connecting to AG server and then disconnects. The problem I see is that when this happens, homeassistant can’t get the data so all my automations stop.

I believe their app/servers are having issues. I just received my first devices this week and was unable to register.

I see this several times a day now… Unfortunately, when this happens - the readings aren’t being read by home assistant or prometheus anymore without requiring a manual restart…