O-1PST temperature & humidity strange offset in HA integration

The outdoor station O-1PST seems to display both temperature and humidity readings that are way off other sensor readings in Home Assistant, while displaying different readings in the AirGradient Dashboard. This example is from today where O-1PST displays a difference of about 3.5-4C in temperature and 15-20 % points in humidity when compared to I-9PSL and two other sensors (that agree pretty well with each other).

Strangely enough, when viewed at the AirGradient Dashboard, the O-1PST values from the same time period displays values that are closer to those of I-9PSL (within about 0.6 C and 4 % points) from the three other sensors:
[“Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.”]

I wonder how this can be possible. All sensors are currently outdoors side by side:
[“Sorry, new users can only put one embedded media item in a post.”]

I use the native HA integration for AirGradient.

To me it looks like your O-1PST data in HA integration may be raw and not temperature corrected (unlike your I-9PSL). Is that possible?

I calculate a corrected temperature of 7.9 °C for a raw reading of 11 °C when applying the formula below.

Above 10°C: T(calib) = T(raw)*1.181 - 5.113

That may well be the reason. As a matter of fact, I did try to find a place where a possible temperature correction could be configured in the HA integration, but I was not able to find it.

Could you point me to the correct direction, please…?

The home assistant integration will use the compensated values in one of the next updates. We are working on this.

Ok, that’s good to know.

Please keep us informed when the corrected temperature should be available in the HA integration.