AirGradient Forum

Not seeing Pressure or Altitude in Home Assistant integration for Go

got my Go integrated into HA smoothly a while back, displaying in graphs with my other monitors nicely. then just today realized i don’t have Pressure graphed. (none of my other monitors have barometric pressure sensors) looked at the devices sensors in HA and barometric pressure isn’t listed. neither is altitude.
is there a reason neither of these sensors have HA integration?

somewhat related, i’m not seeing Pressure or Altitude in the AirGradient iOS app. is the devices display the only way to view data for these sensors?

Hi @wsm, I hope you are doing great!

I don’t see the pressure and altitude sensor entities in my Home Assistant either. I can discuss this with our team if we can add them.

For the iOS app, when opening the Go page, I can see the pressure normally (but no altitude). Do you have any suggestions on displaying these sensors? Please feel free to let us know.