Non-AirGradient Sensor Data & US AQI/Degrees F versus ug/m3 Degrees C

My outdoor Luftdaten sensor measures PM2.5 plus temperature and humidity. The temperature and humidity is not being displayed on my dashboard… any fix for it?

Also, the AirGradient mini-display that I put together is working well, but I want to show the PM2.5 data as US AQI rather than ug/m3, and I want to show the temperature in degrees F once the Luftdaten sensor I mentioned above begins showing the temp/humidity on the dashboard. I have the dashboard set for temp in degrees F and the PM2.5 set for US AQI, and that works well on the dashboard… (except temp isn’t yet displayed), maybe the mini display needs to be re-flashed with some changes in the sketch?

Thank you!

@Tazilon

I updated the instructions at AirGradient DIY Display.

You can now set the configuration for PM2.5 (μg/m³ vs US AQI) and temperature (C or F) in line 80ff:

Also please note that I updated the code to work with the latest version of WiFiManager and other libraries.

Please flash the code and let me know if it works (don’t forget to set the inUSaqi and inF to true.

We will also look at the Luftdaten temperature and humidity but it will take a few days. The technical guy for this is on holiday :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for updating this… I now have the display showing US AQI and degrees F.

:smiley: