Mount and power via US junction box?

I’m interesting in buying a “ONE” indoor unit, and I’m figuring out how to best mount and power it.

• I’m in the US.
  • I’d like it to be mounted on a wall.
  • I have a standard double receptacle at roughly head height.
  • I could replace it with a receptacle that provides USB power.
  • I see the back of the case case has the ~83mm vertical-apart slots which mention that they’re sized for US
    junction boxes.
  • Ideally I’d like to mount and power the ONE from the same, existing junction box.
  • From what I can tell, 83mm is the typical distance between the more interior screws on a wall box, not the distance between screws on the (quasi-decorative) wall plates. The latter are more like 96mm apart.

I’m a bit confused on how this works in practice.

• Do I need an almost empty junction box (wall box), i.e. no receptacles, and figure out how to feed a usb cable into that from somewhere else behind the wall?

• Since it looks like the back of the ONE case needs to be slotted on with a vertical motion, it looks like I’d need screw heads which stick out by a few mm to catch the back of the case.

Are there any images of diagrams of how to do this? My apologies if I’m missing something obvious.

I don’t have a picture and in Thailand here we don’t have the US style wall boxes.

However, the idea is to mount it on top of a basically empty box and then use the 83mm distance that would fit the screw holes of the monitor.

You would then fit in a power supply converting 110v to 5v DC and feed the 5v into the monitor.

Example with a module like this.

To feed the 5v power to the monitor e.g.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Support-OEM-USB2-0-type-c_62503814668.html

Maybe some other people also have some experiences they want to share?

Thanks so much! This makes sense now.