Is it possible to edit Opening Hours?

I cannot figure out how to edit Opening Hours in the AirGradient Dashboard.

Pages 12-13 of the manual indicates that I should be able to find it under “Place Administration” in the main menu. I do not see that, but I do see “General Settings” which includes a “Place” tab. However, Opening Hours is not on that tab, nor any of the other tabs. I also cannot find it under Locations, or any other place I’ve looked.

I think the manual must be out of date. Am I missing something? Has the setting been removed? Is there something strange about my account? I would be grateful for any help at all, thank you!

Hi @benzado !

It seems we have a bug with permissions. I’ll investigate it further and get back to you as soon as I identify the problem!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it. I am happy to know I have not lost my mind!

1 Like

Is there a reason why you would need that functionality?

We removed it many months ago and it seems you are the first one who is needing it.

Part of that removal is to concentrate the dashboard on core functionality and not to add complexity with niche functionality.

I monitor the air in my home and I do not have “opening hours” so I wanted to set them to midnight to midnight.

The email report I received today says “Reporting values measured during opening hours only” so it seems like they are in effect.

The manual describes them and where to change them.

I am confused about what you have removed. Surely you have not preserved the feature but eliminated the ability to configure it?

@Achim_AirGradient

Ok that’s reasonable.
But why are there so many references to Open Hours if they are removed?
In the Analytics exists a filter, but there seem to be predefined Open Hours. If I select the filter, some of the graphics are missing.
And the reporting by mail did not work, because the mail is only sent after the Opening Hours. So, its not clear, when the mail is beeing sent.
Hint: For me, its never sent.

I agree with Achim, but then they should be completely removed - or editable.

1 Like

These are all good points and we need to clean this up. I will talk to the team for the next steps.

3 Likes

*Just to make sure it’s here.
We are also going to remove the outdated manual from our site as it creates confusion for most users.

Thank you for reporting @benzado !

2 Likes