AirGradient Forum

How to move AirGradient one to a new room without mixing history?

Hi,

I bought recently an AirGradient one that has been in my bedroom for a while and I want to move it to another room. I’m using the iOS app.

My questions:

1.	Can I create a new location in the app (or dashboard) and assign the monitor to it, so the old "Bedroom" history stays separate from the new room's data?
2.	If not, is the history tied to the monitor itself, so the graphs will mix data from both rooms?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Jakobov, welcome to our community!

Could you provide us with your AirGradient ONE’s serial number via Contact Us: https://www.airgradient.com/support

Please feel free to add a note that the ticket is for me (Tai) and refer to this thread. Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick answer.
Ticket is created now :slightly_smiling_face: