Guideline Items

Hi

I just installed my Pro (v4.2) and outdoor module and am now checking out the AirGradient Dashboard. I see the nice “WHO Annual Air Quality Guideline” line on the dashboard (which is slightly worrying as it’s sadly way higher at my place) and I wanted to add two more such guidelines into the graph, one for Switzerland (still at 10 μg/m³) and the EUs 25 μg/m³. I thought that could be done through the “Place” > “PM2.5 Levels (μg/m³)” > “Add new” (Add New Guideline Item). But whatever I put in there doesn’t show up so I must have misunderstood something? It would also be nice to get some details of behavior regarding min/max & color options.

Inside the chart we currently only show the WHO recommended levels as these are scientific based recommendations. Many countries actually have their own guidelines which are unhealthy as per WHO standard. Our intention with that line in the chart is to promote the WHO guidelines.

At the moment you cannot add additional lines inside the chart. The colors we use are US EPA color bands.

The guideline section you found in the settings, allows email notifications if some of these bands have been breached.