Firmware for ESP32-S2

I have been working on some firmware for the DIY Pro using the ESP32-S2. With the Wemos S2 mini it’s plug and play.

It also has some improvements like a smooth scrolling display, support for PMS5003ST (Formaldehyde), support for MQTT/Homeassistant (also still supports airgradient HQ upload), PMS sensor sleep (for increased lifetime), OTA configuration and firmware updates, etc.

No problems with reboots or crashes like I had on the ESP8266. The platform I2C support is a little buggy but I have worked around it and it is stable.

This firmware is based on the firmware from Airgradient and others; I greatly appreciate all the hard work others have contributed.

It’s located here for anyone that is interested:

1 Like

that’s exactly what I was looking for. I assume the whole thing is for Visual Studio Code and not for the Arduino IDE. unfortunately I don’t know anything about VSC at all, so I have no idea how to get the whole thing onto my Airgradient, isn’t there an INO file for the Arduino IDE, I’m not familiar with that. i have VSC installed + PlatformIO but I can’t do anything with it at all. But I would like to use mqtt with Airgradient to integrate it with my home assistant.