Does airgradient one save its configuration in case of power loss?

Hi,

As the title says, if the monitor is unplugged, does it save its configuration ? My plan is to move the monitor between rooms, not often but regularly enough to be a bother if I need to set it up every time. I do not plan to use it while travelling

thanks !

Yes, it does.

A few units had an error that kept it from saving wifi config, but that has been resolved.

1 Like

My unit does not save Wifi configuration across power outage. I’ve plugged it into a UPS and the cloud dash reports far fewer lost sensor. I did get a lost sensor one time on UPS so far but I can’t say that the UPS didn’t glitch. When this happens, in order to get it to report to the cloud end point, the Wifi config must be re-done.

What do I look for if my version of the AirGradient V9 pre-soldered unit is one that had a problem keeping the configuration across power drops?

And related, does the TVOC sensor lose its baseline when power is lost?

It would be really nice if it cached the baseline every hour or so, and a reboot didn’t cause an immediate and massive shift in the readings.

Did you flash ghe latest firmware upgrade from our website? We had this issue for a short time in one of our previous versions.

1 Like