Can't add a new place to a new app/dashboard account

I created a new account, and can’t see or do anything with it until I get past adding a new “place”. However, after filling out the three initial fields and clicking “next”, after a minute it times out with a 504. I’ve tried different browsers and Internet connections, and waited a day to see if it would resolve, so I think it’s a backend issue. Since this is the first time I’m going through this, is there a way to just have it connect to a local dashboard without needing to talk to the Internet? It seemed very insistent on having an Internet connection when I first turned it on, but that isn’t working out for me at the moment. The is for a prebuilt Airgradient one indoor monitor.

I am not aware of a general problem. It might be due to the country and time zone settings you used.
Can you send a screenshot with the filled in form?

I didn’t try changing the timezone, but it doesn’t make much sense to limit it if all the options are available. Here’s a pic of the form

The server does not accept Universal Time. All other time zones should work We will fix it.

Thank you, that did work! I’ll see if I can change it now at least, or if not, wait until you update.