Can the Graphs be overlaid to see how emissions correlate?

Does anyone know if the data output/ readings can be overlaid on top of each other? I need to see how the: TVOC(Ind30), TVOC(Ind40), CO2(ppm), PM2.5(pg/m^3), PM 0.3 count, PM1(pg/m^3), PM10(pg/m^3). Can be added to a single time line to see how they relate.
I am recording serious air pollution in a residential neighborhood and need to see how their emission types line up on the time line. I will be comparing to other local normal air data to provide contrast to their emissions.
I am a novice at programing, but am taking taking classes, and am guessing their might be away to lay the different data onto one time line?
Can anyone help out?

Can this be done on the Analytics Dashboard?
If so, I apologize for my newbie post!

Currently it can’t be done on our dashboard but you could export the data to Excel and then draw the chart there relatively easily.

Thank you for reading and responding to my question. I am not adept at Excel, yet, but I will try to figure it out. First, I will figure out how to export the data.

How to overlay? You mentioned programming. Many of my colleagues like using the analytical package ‘R’. I found python to be a bit more accessible for my project. In python check out the ‘Pandas’ library for working with columnar or tabular data frames. There are many data visualization packages to graph your data. For my time series project I used ‘matplotlib’ because it was the first one I tried. I used ‘plotly’ for another time series project. It worked well and seemed to be suited to use with web resources. Find something you are comfortable with and stick with it. Most of the data visualization packages in python have versions to work in R, or there is another equivalent.

Regarding finding correlation? You will be wise to brush up on your statistics skills. Again R has some excellent data analysis packages and there are probably equivalents in python. I’m not well skilled in stats, so good luck on your analysis journey.

1 Like

Hi Derek, I really appreciate this feedback and guidance. Thank you.