Bug reports related to documentation

Hello. I’ve ran into some little things here and there in the documentation which could stand to be fixed. These are not related to the firmware code, so I’m not sure a GitHub issue is the right place to report them.

Here are two simple examples, to give you an idea of what we’re talking about, and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

White text on a white background

The blog post explaining how to set up the Arduino IDE has white text on a white background. Below is a screenshot showing this.

Edit: I’m too new on this forum to post pictures, and I can’t have more than two links but you can find the screenshot at
hxxps://forum.airgradient.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b8ad0c1f440094cc4cfadb72f833344976b1bafd.png if you fix the protocol.

Wrong filename for Arduino Sketch

The build instructions for version 9.0 says the Arduino Sketch Name is OpenAirONE.ino, but this can not be found in the GitHub library linked to on this same page.

Edit: screen shot is at hxxps://forum.airgradient.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/00f3a4d1182b953a7d677b9dd7bec07dc27a5486.png

I first looked in the ./src directory and eventually found an example which I believe to be not just an example, but the entire firmware for a production device in the examples directory.

Changing that page to say the Arduino Sketch name is ./examples/OneOpenAir/OneOpenAir.ino and link to the git repo would make it much less confusing to new users.

Thank you for pointing out these important things. I think it would be no problem to make GitHub issues with them on our repo. Could you please add them there?

1 Like

Done. Thanks for the guidance. :slightly_smiling_face: