AirGradient OpenAir initial Hotspot is password protected

Assembling the outdoor sensor was surprisngly easy. I bought an indoor one at the same time and I was able to connect to that device’s hotspot and configure it to connect to our home’s wifi.

Sadly the outdoor sensor starts up too, and shows a hotspot I can attempt to connect to, except this one is password protected.

I’ve tried searching these forums for “wifi password protected”, and the documentation makes no mention of a default from-factory password. Trying “password”, “airgradient” and the device’s serial number did not work.

Right now the OpenAir (I think that is it’s name) is sitting on my desk and flashing its blue led rapidly.

Is there a factory default password I can use to log into the hotspot and configure it to connect to our wifi?

Daniel

Please use the password “cleanair”

It is mentioned in our onboarding process at: AirGradient

Thank you for that screenshot.

I don’t know where that is linked. I followed from the product page’s link to documentation. That link itself appears to require a login. I assume that is a further step in the setup. The indoor sensor had a card from you which included a link to setup instructions which were complete but nothing on the box or inside the box of the outdoor sensor included instructions or links.

Thank you for your help, the device is setup now.