Air Gradient PM Sensor - No data for PM 0.3, PM1, PM 10

Hello all!

I have a DIY Pro Pre-Soldered Kit (version 3.7), and the PM sensor looks to be capable of reading particulate counts of other sizes (PM 0.3, 1, 10), but it looks like in the air gradient dashboard I can only see data for PM 2.5. Am i wrong about the sensor capabilities or is there a way to show that data in the dashboard also?

Thank you!
–Creighton

I believe there is a post about the accuracy of the PM1 and PM10 counts, but if I remember right, it all came from the 2.5 count and the rest was an estimate.

Regardless, the sensor does output at least PM1, 2.5 and 10, but the code to report to AirGradient only does 2.5
You could modify the arduino sketch to display the other values, or with something like ESPHome it can also enable those other numbers.

I use ESPHome and my numbers always matched each other, so I disabled all but 2.5

If you look at studies of the Plantower sensor that we use, the most accurate numbers are for PM2.5. PM10 is completely off the charts compared to reference instruments. PM1 is slightly better.

Most AQ standards are setting PM2.5 levels and this is why we show that by default. We might add the other parameters in one of the next software update but since it’s open source you can easily add them yourself.

To send them to the AirGradiennt API, use keys “pm01” for PM1 and “pm10” for PM10.