AG dashboard prevents local ESPhome from booting

Not sure if this is coincidence or not. I’m using a AG One and AG Open Air. Last night (in US MST 7:40PM) my AG OA quit updating in Home Assistant. This is the only sensor I have of the 2 uploading to AG Dashboard. It seems as soon as the API was functioning again on the
AG dashboard my unit started working locally as well. I am guessing it’s “on_boot: priority: 200”. Can I reduce the priority on this to allow lower priority tasks I am guessing priority 75 to boot if the API is down? I really would like the unit to report locally then if possible report to the AG dashboard. The main reason for this is I rely on this for outside air ventilation with my local HVAC unit and whole house fan. Im guessing I can just have something configured wrong.

What version of the ESPHome config are you using? I recently updated to 4.x which requires a recent ESPhome 2024.6.x release but it added some fixes to the http_request component that helps a lot on the newer chips, which you are on.

So if you aren’t on the 4.0.1 release, I recommend checking it out. There are some changes required that are mentioned in the Breaking Changes area.

You could try changing the priority, but I would recommend the latest config first
ESPHome Core Configuration — ESPHome

I just checked mine, and mine didn’t reboot overnight during the AirGradient server issues